Friday, October 18, 2013

Holy crap delicious! Mini Fall Cheesecakes

One Sunday night we were hanging out with some friends and eating lots of dessert. 

Because calories don't count on Sundays. :)

I had made snicker-doodles and when my friend Tyrell bit into one she said "Holy crap that's delicious!" 

We laughed but I loved her expression!

So I thought it would be fun to share a "Holy Crap Delicious!" dessert here once a week. 

Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!


This week is mini-perfect-for-fall cheesecake bites. 

Super easy and super good. 

I made 4 kinds.

Your basic strawberry topped cheesecake.

Pumpkin chocolate chip cheesecake.

Layered Reeses cheesecake.

And dulce de leche cheese cake.

For all of these start with a Jello No Bake Cheesecake.


Prepare the crust first and spoon a spoonful into cupcake liners. 

Press until flat and even. 


Mix the filling.  


Pour the filling into a glass measuring cup or something similar and pour the the filling into the already prepared cupcake liners.

(Side note: The filling sets pretty quickly. It's easiest to add the mix ins when the filling is not liquid, not quite fully set.) 

Now add your fillings and mix ins. 



For the pumpkin chocolate chip cheesecake I use can pumpkin and add some cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. (Your basic pumpkin pie spices.) 




The dulce de leche cheesecake is awesome. 

You can choose to use dulce de leche sauce or regular carmel sauce. 



Top them off with some bulls eye caramels. 

(You can find them at most Walgreens or Walmarts.)


The Reese's Cheesecakes are my personal favorite. 


You can also but a graham cracker crust on the bottom and then layer the Reese's on top. 

Num, num. num.



And keeping it simple with some fresh strawberries. 



Perfect size for bite size indulgence. :) 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm sure they would make great party treats without a lot of fuss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - great idea. And yes, they look, Holy crap, delicious.
    On a funny note, I woke up early this morning and was on the computer in my room while our one and half year old slumbered with Dad in our bed. She woke up, and in her first of the morning breaths, she repeated crap, over and over and over again. Clearly she was requesting your sweet treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I can handle your "holy crap" posts...they are too torturous! Those dulche de leche cheesecakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a lot of occasions I’ve recently been searching for dependable as well as distinctive web page and this is definitely the best website exactly where I possibly could discover that. I appreciate the method you write your posts, incredibly skilled. I really could notice that you spent enough time and energy in composing your site as well as in discussing more information. I’ll take a note of your site as well as recommend it to my buddies.upholstery cleaning

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!