Friday, October 25, 2013

OMG Delicious! Whipped Marshmallow Honey Butter

Butter makes everything better. 

But especially when it's whipped marshmallow honey butter. 

This stuff is no joke delicious. 

I have to remind myself not to lick the spoon because then I'm just eating straight butter. Which is a little much. 

Plus it's super super easy.



Here's what you'll need.


24oz pure butter (not margarine)

1 cup marshmallow fluff

3/4 cup honey

1 tablespoon vanilla 

Directions:

Get your butter to room temperature.


It doesn't take very long when the butter doesn't have many preservatives. 


Add your marshmallow fluff.


And the honey and vanilla. 




Whip until whipped and slightly stiff. (About 5 minutes.)


Refrigerate and enjoy!!* 



Try not to lick the spoon. :) 

*This butter is naturally really soft. If you leave it out, it will be really pretty soft. if you refrigerate it, it will harden, just make sure to cover it. 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I definitely desired to deliver a quick concept to thank you for the nice tips and hints you’re posting on this website. My time-consuming internet appear up has now been rewarded with helpful strategies to exchange with my family and friends. I really feel really grateful to get discovered the webpage and appear ahead to a lot of additional entertaining moments reading right here. Thanks a good deal again for a good deal of things.carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!