Tuesday, January 7, 2014

a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014 - 01/52

a long term photo series has been on my list of to-do's for some time now, but i couldn't bring myself to commit to a daily project (like this one) for fear of failure. i decided to challenge myself this year, but i am starting small. a picture of each of my boys, on their own, once a week for the year. this is so much more realistic for me, and it serves a purpose that we will always treasure.

even though i take a lot of pictures of my kiddos, i don't always get around to capturing a photo of each of them, on their own, on a regular basis. i think this will be a great way to document change and growth and will be so fun to look back on when the year is done. a photo a week, times two. of all my goals and ideas for this year, with this one i am confident that i can stick to it every single week. (but...we all know how new years goals go, so I'm not promising a double picture week at some point. :))

week 01/52



Rhett: if you ask him is full name he says "Archer Miller Rhett" but it really sounds like "Aunt Jemima Rhett." 

Rad: we always know when Rad is coming because he giggles the whole way to us. 



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I think this is such an awesome idea. And the little tidbits you put with the photos will be so amazing to read when they're older. Good luck sticking with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't have picked cuter subjects for a photo series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I know it will be so fun.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!