Monday, April 14, 2014

so much to say, so little time 9

Conversations with a 3 year old are fantastic.

Passing each other in the kitchen:

Rhett: Hey there sweet pee pee!
Translation: Sweet pea

Marching around the backyard carrying a bag of cut up carrots:

Rhett (to Rad): If you want a carrot Rad, you gotta say please and I love you the most Rhett.
Rad: Mama.

Rolling in the Accord for weekly errands and being the world's grumpiest toddler: 

Julia: Rhett you don't need to be so angry. 
Rhett: Yeah I do mommm! Don't you see my angry eyebrows!

At the bathroom in the library trying to keep Rad from touching every germ filled surface while Rhett takes FOREVER with his "pirate-cy":

Julia: Rhett? Honey...? You almost done...?
Rhett: Not yet mom. I gotta go potty like dad does. Give me 5 more minutes.

Laying on our bed with Rad being sickies: 

Rhett (leaning over within an inch of Rad's crustache): Rad you got more boogers than me. That's pretty awesome.

Charging up to me at the park:

Rhett: Mom?
Julia: Yeah dude?
Rhett: I'm sorry I freaked out a lot this morning. (He did. A lot.)
Rhett: I just had a lot of gas.
Julia:

Becoming a victim of Rad's adoration:

Rhett: Rad!
Rad: Laaaa!!!!! (Trying to climb on Rhett.)
Rhett: Rad I am NOT your toy!!!

Play doh-ing it up at the table:

Rhett: Yesterday I was baby Rhett and Mom you were a little girl named Bart. 
Julia: Ummmm

Listing off a mile long list of snacks he wanted:

Jake: You've got a lot of demands Rhett.
Rhett: Yeah...I'm a man.



He earnestly pled to wear this to church. Because, "Jesus weally weally weally loves doggies Mom."







Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I like the idea that you share here and I hope there is a fresh idea that can be shared in the future
    If later there was a chance I would like to exchange thoughts with you
    Thank you very much for sharing interesting things here
    nokia x samsung galaxy s5 bbm windows phone lenovo golden warrior s8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheng Chos
    Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I am happy to find your website and can join to comment
    I think is very valuable to be able to read your writing, and on this occasion will
    I use for my reference source
    Thank you so much for sharing, I hope you continue to write spirit next topic
    Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli Vimax Asli

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!