Tuesday, May 5, 2015

boxwood green dresser rehab

I'm celebrating being finished with the first 7 weeks of a big, fat, time consuming, and slightly stressful work of having a newborn at home (!!!!!!!!!! yay) with a little postpartum nesting in the garage with a paint brush.







I tried MMS tip of using Vaseline as a resist to get an extra chippy finish and it worked like a charm. I highly recommend it. :)

This dresser sold to a sweet bride who wanted to use it as a sign in table at her citrus colored themed wedding.

Cute right??












Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Big congrats to you guys!! And welcome to the world, Beck! I'm a little behind on the news, but just read your last few posts and you know what I think? I think you are an awesome, loving, funny and strong female and thanks for sharing all your wonderfulness here for us to read...albeit spasmodically read by me ;-)
    And btw...nice job on the dresser too! Lucky bride :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation yo a new born! and this furniture looks charm, I like it. clash of kings hack

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must visit this link for steam wallet hack that can generate free online codes for you by generators .click to visit this and get free $50 wallet card from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. rehab

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!